7th January 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Diploma in Architectural Technology admission in Southern Institute of Technology?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Southern Institute of Technology for Diploma in Architectural Technology course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

17th January 2019, 01:31 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Diploma in Architectural Technology admission in Southern Institute of Technology?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Diploma in Architectural Technology program from Southern Institute of Technology:-
1. You must have qualified secondary school examination from ISC/CBSE board with minimum 75% marks.
2. You must have a proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.
For more details regarding eligibility criteria you should visit to https://www.sit.ac.nz/Fees-Enrolment...s-Applications
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?