7th January 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architectural Technology in Southern Institute of Technology?

Respected Sir/Madam, I just want to know the structure of the course, named, Diploma in Architectural Technology which is offered in Southern Institute of Technology. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

17th January 2019, 01:52 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Architectural Technology in Southern Institute of Technology?

Duration of Diploma in Architectural Technology program is 2 years comprising 4 semesters(240 credit hours). This course will start in February 2019 and taught entirely in English language. For more details regarding this program you should visit to https://www.sit.ac.nz/Programme/Cour...l%20Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?