1st February 2020, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours admission in The University of Surrey?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in The University of Surrey to study MEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria? Please tell me about the eligibility to secure admission asap.

3rd February 2020, 08:51 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MEng(Electronic Engineering) Honours admission in The University of Surrey?

Eligibility criteria to pursue MEng(Electronic Engineering) admission in University of Washington:
1. You must have a Bachelor of Electrical and/or Electronics degree or equivalent to a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 from a recognized university.
2. You must have Graduate Record Examination scorecard(169 quant score and 155 verbal scores)
3. You must have proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?