23rd August 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get an MS(Biomedical Engineering) admission in Tufts University? Fee expenses of MS(Biomedical Engineering)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) from Tufts University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

28th August 2019, 12:16 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get an MS(Biomedical Engineering) admission in Tufts University? Fee expenses of MS(Biomedical Engineering)?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Master of Science in Biomedical Engineering course:
1. You must have a degree at the level of Bachelor or Master in engineering or basic/applied/health sciences.
2. You must have GRE scorecard.
3. You must have proof of English language proficiency certificates demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.

Fee expenses of MS in Biomedical Engineering course:
Tuition fee - $57,324 per academic year
Accommodation - $8,220 per academic year
Meal Plan - $6,386 per academic year
Mandatory Health Services Fee - $872
Activity Fee - $382
Books - $1000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?