31st March 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy?

Respected Sir, I am a Girl studying in class 12th (non medical) and after completing it I wish to join the Indian Navy so I want to know how can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy? Please answer as soon as possible.

4th April 2017, 01:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can a girl join the Indian Navy after completing class 12th (non medical)? What steps should be followed to join the Indian Navy?

Being a student of Class 12th and a girl candidate you are not eligible of joining Indian Navy or other wings of defense services as being a girl candidate the only option for you in the defense services is the option of becoming commissioned officer and that through CDS after completing your graduation degree .

CDS refers to Combined Defense Services and CDS entrance examinations are held by UPSC twice every year in two stages which includes Written examination and SSB interview respectively.

For more details about CDS entrance examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?