20th August 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth? Fee expenses of MSc(Biofabrication)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study MSc(Biofabrication) from University of Bayreuth. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses.

28th September 2018, 10:31 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth? Fee expenses of MSc(Biofabrication)?

MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth course duration of 4 semesters. Fee expenses of MSc(Biofabrication) is given below.

Overall cost of living (per year): INR*6,54,000

Campus Accommodation (per year): INR*4,41,000

Tuition fee: No tuition fee

Eligibility:
---------------
You must have hold a bachelor’s degree in materials science and engineering, engineering science, or an equivalent degree with 180 ECTS points from any recognized university.

You must have strong English communications skills in both written and verbal at the level of “B 2”, while your German level should be basic (A1).

You must have a 13-week of industry internship and have successfully complete the aptitude assessment process to be eligible.

You can find more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.biofabrication.uni-bayre...ion/index.html
28th September 2018, 01:54 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to get MSc(Biofabrication) in University of Bayreuth? Fee expenses of MSc(Biofabrication)?

Eligibility Criteria

You need to have a bachelor’s degree in materials science and engineering, engineering science, or an equivalent degree with 180 ECTS points.

In addition, your English is at the level of “B 2”.

Your German level should be basic (A1).

You will also need to provide a 13-week industry internship and successfully complete the aptitude assessment process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?