6th October 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study Cost Accountancy being an Accountancy graduate?

Hi,
I am Nitu Anand from Pune. I just want to ask you for the detail of Cost Accountancy. I have completed my B.Com Accountancy Honours and I want to take admission in Cost Accountancy. Can I take direct admission in this or I have to go for CPT?

22nd February 2016, 11:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study Cost Accountancy being an Accountancy graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Nitu Anand from Pune. I just want to ask you for the detail of Cost Accountancy. I have completed my B.Com Accountancy Honours and I want to take admission in Cost Accountancy. Can I take direct admission in this or I have to go for CPT?
The Accountancy Graduates (B.Com) with 55% marks are eligible for direct admission to the CA Intermediate (IPC) course. If you have scored over 55% marks in your B.Com then you are eligible for CA Intermediate admission without CPT or if you are scored less than 55% marks in B.Com then you have to appear for Common Proficiency Test (CPT). The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is conducting the course and the examinations. The aspirant can register to the Inter course through online. The website link is
http://online.icai.org/directcaform.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?