6th June 2015, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Can I become Accountancy Teacher at Higher Secondary level after pursuing B.Ed(Accountancy)? List of colleges which offer B.Ed(Accountancy) in India?

Hello everyone,
I want to Teach Accountancy in Higher Secondary standards. Which are the colleges in India having B.Ed with Accountancy as a subject. And after my B.Ed course can I do Teaching?

14th June 2015, 11:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become Accountancy Teacher at Higher Secondary level after pursuing B.Ed(Accountancy)? List of colleges which offer B.Ed(Accountancy) in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I want to Teach Accountancy in Higher Secondary standards. Which are the colleges in India having B.Ed with Accountancy as a subject. And after my B.Ed course can I do Teaching?
It is nice to see that you are interested to become an Accountancy Teacher. You must complete a graduation course with Accountancy subject from a recognized university in order to become an Accountancy Teacher at Higher Secondary school. Those candidates who are successfully completed Graduation, must complete B.Ed in Accountancy subject with good marks from a recognized university. Once, if you have completed B.Ed course, you can apply for Accountancy Teacher in various Government and Private sector schools. There is no doubt that you can apply for Accountancy Teacher job after completing B.Ed, but I suggest you to crack the TET entrance exam along with B.Ed course. Most of the schools give first preference to candidates who qualify in the TET entrance exam.

ACME INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT &TECHNOLOGY,
Iind floor Rashmi palace,
sultanganj , xing kamla nagar byepadd agra

HAJI ISMAIL DEGREE COLLEGE,
SADULLAH NAGAR, , ,
BALRAMPUR-271307

Y. M. S. DEGREE COLLEGE,
BACHRAON, ROAD, J. P. NAGAR, , MANDI
DHANAURA-244231

BHARTI MAHILA MAHAVIDYALAYA,
BHARTI NAGAR,, JAFRABAD ROAD,, ,
JAUNPUR-222002 23-Dec-2003 B. ED.
1104 APN00445

BABU BANARSI DAS COLLEGE OF HIGHER EDUCATION,
DR. AKHILESH
DAS NAGAR, FAIZABAD ROAD, ,
LUCKNOW-

GRAM SAMAJ MAHAVIDYALAYA,
JAISTHALI, BABU KI KHAJURI, ,
AZAMGARH-276204

CITY PUBLIC DEGREE COLLEGE,
NEKPUR CHAURASI, FATEHGARH, ,
FARUKKABAD-209601
25th June 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become Accountancy Teacher at Higher Secondary level after pursuing B.Ed(Accountancy)? List of colleges which offer B.Ed(Accountancy) in India?

I am doing b.com in accounting and finance. I like to teach accountancy for 11th and 12th. what should I further do to
achieve my goal
5th April 2022, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in Finance . I want to teach accountancy for higher grade sin school which course should i pursue?or doing Bed in Accountancy help in achieving my goal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?