7th February 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for MS from Foreign universities?

sir, i scored 60% in 10th and 69% in 12th and 68% in b.tech m i eligble for MS from a reputed foreign universities

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter foreign universities for m.tech in biotechnology with scholarships?
  2. Want to know about various MBA entrance exams -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Contact details and courses offered in Foreign Universities?
  4. Eligibility for M.Tech Biotechnology course? Eligibility for Ph.D course in foreign universities?
  5. Eligibility criteria to apply for MBS in foreign universities? Minimum score required in MAT Exam for this? Does this necessary to have 60% of marks in Graduation?
  6. Foreign universities which offer the M.Tech Neuroscience?
  7. Will the proposed foreign universities be thread to Indian Universities?
  8. Universities or companies to do project in Foreign Universities preferably in Europe?
  9. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
  10. Universities offering MS in foreign universities after B.Tech Computer Science?
  11. Which are the good engineering colleges in India Collaborated with good foreign universities?
  12. Which are the foreign universities offering MS in Cryptography
  13. Starting step to take for PG in Foreign universities?
  14. Which courses are available through IELTS and GMAT? Does working experience count for scholarship?
  15. Which foreign universities have established their branches in India? Where are they located and how to apply for it?
  16. How to do MS in Foreign University? I did B.E EEE
  17. What steps are to be taken to get admission in foreign universities?
  18. Will establishment of foreign universities boost up the educational standards in India?
8th February 2014, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for MS from Foreign universities?

I have complated msc visual communication in Loyola acadamy, I want to persue MS film production in any foregn universities in a USA or UK , please provide best universities in foregn and way is the best to take adsmissions in USA
18th February 2014, 11:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for MS from Foreign universities?

Yes, you are eligible for pursuing MS from reputed foreign university. But for that you need to qualify in the below entrance exams with good scores.

- Graduate Record Examination
- Test of English as a Foreign Language

After scoring good marks in these entrance exams, you need to apply in the concerned universities as per your scores. You must remember that while applying online, you need to have a strong SOP and also a good resume to make your position strong during selection of students by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?