13th December 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Which are the foreign universities offering MS in Cryptography

I am pursuing my bachelors degree in technology in Computer Science form Indraprastha University. I would like to know which foreign universities offer MS in cryptography and how to apply there? I'd also like to know what all countries(apart from the US and UK) accept GRE scores for admissions? Is it a good choice to opt for Russia and Russian Universities offer such courses and how to apply for MS there?

29th May 2013, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the foreign universities offering MS in Cryptography

I admissions from 3 university for my MS...University of Houston main campus(Information systems and security),Umass boston(Information Technology) and North Dakota State University(Computer Science)....which is best for me?????????????
18th June 2013, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing my bachelors degree in technology in Computer Science form Indraprastha University. I would like to know which foreign universities offer MS in cryptography and how to apply there? I'd also like to know what all countries(apart from the US and UK) accept GRE scores for admissions? Is it a good choice to opt for Russia and Russian Universities offer such courses and how to apply for MS there?
MIT is the best place in USA to study cryptography. Stanford, Columbia and the University of California,Berkeley are also excellent.
17th April 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

actually i want to do M.S. in USA but i don't know the universities which offer scholarships in the colleges based in India ? and i want to know that which field i have to choose after 10 std to do and complete my M.S. and which are the top colleges in India which offers and are join to foreign universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?