24th February 2020, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MEng(Systems Engineering Plus Design) at the University of Michigan?

I am interested in studying the MEng(Systems Engineering Plus Design) course which is available in the University of Michigan. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course in this university. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

26th February 2023, 02:53 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MEng(Systems Engineering Plus Design) at the University of Michigan?

The University of Michigan offers a Master of Engineering (MEng) program in Systems Engineering and Design. The eligibility criteria for this program are as follows:
  • Bachelor's degree: Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in engineering, science, or a related field from an accredited institution.
  • Minimum GPA: Applicants should have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or its equivalent.
  • English language proficiency: International applicants whose native language is not English are required to demonstrate English proficiency by submitting scores from TOEFL or IELTS.
  • Prerequisites: Applicants should have completed undergraduate coursework in mathematics (including calculus and differential equations), physics, and basic engineering courses.
  • GRE scores: While not required, GRE scores are highly recommended and may be used to strengthen an application.

Additionally, applicants are required to submit a statement of purpose, letters of recommendation, and a resume. Applicants may also be required to attend an interview as part of the selection process.

It is recommended to visit the University of Michigan's official website or contact their admission office for the most updated and accurate information regarding eligibility and admission requirements for the MEng program in Systems Engineering and Design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?