25th February 2020, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours admission in the University of Derby?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission into the University of Derby for studying BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission in this university for this course.

26th February 2023, 02:51 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BEng(Civil Engineering) Honours admission in the University of Derby?

To be eligible for the BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering program at the University of Derby, applicants must meet the following requirements:

Academic Requirements: Applicants should have completed high school education with relevant subjects such as mathematics and physics. Usually, applicants are required to have A-levels or equivalent qualifications.

English Language Proficiency: International applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate their English language proficiency by obtaining a minimum score of 6.0 in IELTS or equivalent.

Additionally, the University of Derby may consider relevant work experience and personal qualities such as motivation and commitment to the field of study.

The fee for the BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering program at the University of Derby for the academic year 2022/23 is £14,500 for international students. The fee for UK/EU students is £9,250 per year. However, it's always recommended to check the official website of the university for the most updated and accurate fee information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?