26th March 2020, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue MSc(Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems) at the Staffordshire University?

I am interested in studying the MSc(Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems) course which is available in the Staffordshire University. I don’t know about the eligibility criteria to pursue this course in this university. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

26th February 2023, 03:32 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue MSc(Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems) at the Staffordshire University?

To pursue MSc (Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy Systems) at Staffordshire University, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
  • You must have a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, or a related subject.
  • Your degree should have a minimum classification of 2:2 or equivalent.
  • If your first language is not English, you must provide evidence of your English language proficiency by taking an approved English language test, such as IELTS or TOEFL.

The selection procedure for this course usually involves an assessment of your academic qualifications and professional experience (if any) related to the course. You may also be required to attend an interview or submit a personal statement as part of the selection process.

It is recommended to check the university website or contact the admissions office for more detailed information on the specific requirements and selection process for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?