26th March 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEng(Biomedical Engineering) at the University of Surrey?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying MEng(Biomedical Engineering) course which is available at the University of Surrey? I am interested in doing this course in this university. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

26th February 2023, 02:33 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Biomedical Engineering) at the University of Surrey?

To be eligible to study MEng (Biomedical Engineering) at the University of Surrey, applicants should have completed their A-levels or equivalent qualifications with good grades in Mathematics and Physics. Additionally, they should have a bachelor's degree in a relevant subject such as Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related field with a minimum of a 2:1 honours degree (or international equivalent). Applicants whose first language is not English must also meet the English language proficiency requirement, which can be demonstrated through various tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson PTE Academic. The university considers each application on an individual basis, taking into account the candidate's academic qualifications, work experience (if any), and personal statement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?