13th August 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MSc(Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering) admission in University of Kent? Fee expenses of this course?

Sir, I have completed my BTech course and I want to study MSc(Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering) course in University of Kent. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission? Please let me know about the fee expenses also.

26th February 2023, 03:11 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MSc(Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering) admission in University of Kent? Fee expenses of this course?

To be eligible for the MSc in Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering program at the University of Kent, you must have a minimum of a second-class UK Honours degree or an equivalent qualification in electronic engineering, computer engineering or a related subject. Additionally, if English is not your first language, you must demonstrate proficiency in the language by providing an IELTS score of at least 6.5 overall with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.

Regarding the fee expenses, the tuition fee for the academic year 2022/2023 for the MSc in Advanced Electronic Systems Engineering program at the University of Kent is £9,940 for UK and EU students, and £19,450 for international students. However, please note that these fees are subject to change and it is recommended to check the official website for the most up-to-date information.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?