8th September 2020, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Environmental Engineering and Landscape Architecture) in Northeastern University for a 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Science student and I am interested in studying BS(Environmental Engineering and Landscape Architecture) from Northeastern University. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

26th February 2023, 02:07 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Environmental Engineering and Landscape Architecture) in Northeastern University for a 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

To be eligible for admission into the BS in Environmental Engineering and Landscape Architecture program at Northeastern University as a 12th Science student, you would need to have completed your high school education with a strong academic record, especially in science, math, and English. Additionally, you would need to demonstrate proficiency in the English language, either by taking the TOEFL or IELTS exams if English is not your native language.

The admission requirements for Northeastern University include submitting a completed application, official transcripts, standardized test scores (such as the SAT or ACT), a personal statement, and letters of recommendation. It's also recommended to participate in extracurricular activities and have work experience related to the field of study.

It's important to note that admission to Northeastern University is competitive, and meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee admission. Admission decisions are based on a holistic review of each applicant's academic achievements, extracurricular activities, personal qualities, and potential for success at the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?