10th December 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Applied Computer Science in Make School?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying Bachelor in Applied Computer Science from Make School? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

31st January 2019, 08:59 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Applied Computer Science in Make School?

Eligibility criteria

-Completed college
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study Bachelor in Applied Computer Science in Make School.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?