25th August 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Management Engineering in International Telematic University Uninettuno for BSc student?

I am studying BSc course and after completing my Graduation I want to study Bachelor in Management Engineering from International Telematic University Uninettuno. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?

30th August 2018, 01:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Management Engineering in International Telematic University Uninettuno for BSc student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying BSc course and after completing my Graduation I want to study Bachelor in Management Engineering from International Telematic University Uninettuno. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Management Engineering in International Telematic University Uninettuno is a pass in the diploma of secondary school or other academic qualification obtained abroad and recognized equivalent. Candidates with adequate preparation in mathematics, physical and chemical properties and understanding and skills in the use of Italian language are preferred for the admission to study Bachelor in Management Engineering in International Telematic University of Uninettuno. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
30th August 2018, 11:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Management Engineering in International Telematic University Uninettuno for BSc student?

In order to pursue Bachelor in Management Engineering course from International Telematic University Uninettuno you should meet following eligibility criteria:
> You must have cleared secondary school examination with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.
> You must have English and Italian language proficiency certificates.

You may have to take an interview and/or test at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?