25th August 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure Bachelor in Management Engineering admission in International Telematic University Uninettuno?

Can anyone of you let me know about the requirements so that I can secure admission for Bachelor in Management Engineering course in International Telematic University Uninettuno? Please help me to know about the requirements asap. Thank you!

30th August 2018, 11:24 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Bachelor in Management Engineering admission in International Telematic University Uninettuno?

Bachelor in Management Engineering is a three year degree course offering by International Telematic University Uninettuno. Admission requirements for this course:
> You must have cleared secondary school examination with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.
> You must have English and Italian language proficiency certificates.

You may have to take an interview and/or test at the time of admission.
1st September 2018, 04:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure Bachelor in Management Engineering admission in International Telematic University Uninettuno?

If you intend to enlist in International Telematic University Uninettuno for Bachelor in Management Engineering course so these are the requirements which you should meet:
> Candidate must have cleared their secondary school examination with Physics, Chemistry and mathematics.
> Candidate must have English and Italian language proficiency certificates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?