22nd February 2020, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech course. I want to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) Honours in the Brunel University London. In this case, am I eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

26th February 2023, 02:56 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London?

To be eligible for the MEng (Chemical Engineering) Honours program at Brunel University London, you will typically need to have an undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering or a related subject with a minimum of a 2:1 classification. As an international student, you will also need to meet the university's English language requirements, which may include taking an approved English language proficiency test such as IELTS or TOEFL.

It's important to note that admission requirements may vary depending on the specific program and university, so it's best to check with the university's admissions office for the most up-to-date and accurate information.
28th February 2023, 09:37 AM
Antonio 2023

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Chemical Engineering) Honours in Brunel University London?

•Academic Qualifications:
You should have a minimum of a second-class honours degree (2:2) in a relevant subject, such as Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or a related discipline.
If you have a degree in a different subject area, you may still be considered, but you may need to demonstrate that you have relevant experience or knowledge in the field.

•English Language Requirements:
If English is not your first language, you will need to demonstrate proficiency in English by taking an approved English language test, such as IELTS, TOEFL, or Pearson Test of English (PTE). The minimum requirement for MEng Chemical Engineering is usually an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (with a minimum of 5.5 in each component) or equivalent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?