10th July 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Leicester for 12th Science student?

I am studying in 12th with Science and after completing my 12th, I want to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) from the University of Leicester. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

14th July 2019, 04:44 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Leicester for 12th Science student?

Eligibility criteria to pursue B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering program at University of Leicester:
1. You must qualified 12th standard examination with 85% marks in each of the five subjects studied either the CBSE or ISC examination boards.
2. You must have Standardized Admission Test(SAT) scorecard.
3. You must have English language proficiency certificate demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?