9th November 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BS(Architecture) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Hi everyone, I am an Intermediate Science student and I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do BS(Architecture) from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

13th November 2019, 08:51 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to study BS(Architecture) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Eligibility to study BS(Architecture) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology:-

1. Candidates must have passed their class 12th or equivalent in 2018.
2. Candidates currently in their class 12th and are likely to pass in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
3. Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.

For more information, visit the website www.collegeduniya.com.
14th November 2019, 07:08 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Eligibility to study BS(Architecture) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am an Intermediate Science student and I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do BS(Architecture) from Massachusetts Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?
The Eligibility criteria for getting admission in BS(Architecture) at MIT are that all international students should study:

->Four years of English
->Mathematics, at least to the level of calculus
->Two or more years of history/social studies
->Biology
->Chemistry
->Physics

There are two Standardized test
-> SAT
-> or ACT

For more information you can visit this link:
https://mitadmissions.org/apply/firs...international/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?