15th March 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?

Friends,
I want to be study in US after 12th.
But I can't have much money.
I want to do B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
So I get any scholarship for this?
What I have to do for doing studying there?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  2. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  3. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?
  4. Procedure to study B.E. in Chemical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Fee structure of this course in MIT?
  6. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Tips to prepare for MIT entrance exam?
  8. Can I get scholarship while studying in ABV Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Gwalior?
  9. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  10. Is there any scope for job at Lamborghini after post graduation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  11. Scholarship to study B.Tech for a candidate whose family annual income is below Rs. 60,000?
  12. List of top colleges of India and Abroad?
  13. How to join RAW, Police, Corruption wing, Vigilance etc after graduation with BA and height 5'4''?
  14. Which universities can I apply after scoring 1370, 9 CGPA and 96% in 12th? What are the possibilities of funding?
  15. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  16. Total Number of seats available under NITs? Required Rank to get into NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any scholarship available for me if I am already having Bank loan?
  18. What are the probable NITs for me after scoring 99 marks in AIEEE?
26th March 2015, 03:42 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?

To apply for Admission in MIT, first you should complete SAT and TOEFL. That's because MIT offers admission into Bachelor's courses on the basis of SAT and TOEFL scores and on the basis of merit. You should score minimum 100 marks in TOEFL and above 1800 marks in SAT exam. After completing these exams, you can apply for admission by visiting following link.
https://my.mit.edu/uaweb/login.htm

Scholarship:-
The chances of getting scholarships or any financial aid, depends upon your academic profile. If you have good academic profile and good SAT and TOEFL exam score, then the university will offer scholarship for you. You can know, whether you can get scholarship or not, only after receiving admission letter from university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?