26th July 2019, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Business & Digital Marketing) in Falmouth University for 12th students?

Hi everyone, I am a student of 12th and after completing my 12th I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do BSc(Business & Digital Marketing) from Falmouth University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

29th July 2019, 01:49 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Business & Digital Marketing) in Falmouth University for 12th students?

Eligibility criteria to pursue B.Sc. in Business & Digital Marketing program at Falmouth University:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with minimum 65% marks in Maths and your chosen subject.
2. You must have IELTS score of 6.0 band not less than 5.5 band across all four categories.
29th July 2019, 10:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Business & Digital Marketing) in Falmouth University for 12th students?

Eligibility to study BSc(Business & Digital Marketing) in Falmouth University;

You should have passed 12th standard with at least 80% and above from a recognized board.

You should have score card of IELTS Academic with 6.0 overall with at least 5.5 in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening sections.

You can find details at;
https://www.falmouth.ac.uk/study/und...-nav-structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?