9th November 2016, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure to study B.Sc Nursing in Australia? How can I get study visa for it?

Hello sir, I wanted to know what is the fee structure to study B.Sc Nursing in Australia? How can I get study visa for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to be a registered Nurse in Australia? Can one apply for Nurse registration based on Student Visa?
  2. How to study B.Sc Nursing from Australia? Which college should I choose? Fee structure for it?
  3. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  4. Procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia for a graduate?
  5. Possibility to get study visa of Australia if scored 59% in 12th?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  7. Can I apply for study visa to study degree course at Australia if got 56.5% in 12th? Which course will better for me?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia?
  9. Chances to get study visa of Melbourne or Queensland if got 55% in 12th and 6 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  10. Is it mandatory to apply for Study Visa to pursue higher education in Australia after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  11. Procedure to apply for student Visa to study B.Sc in Australia?
  12. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
  13. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do to study SPL, PPL and CPL from New Zealand? How to get study visa? Fee structure for the same?
  15. Will embassy give me Australian study visa on the basis of 5.5 overall band in IELTS?
  16. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  17. Procedure to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course after B.Sc Zoology? Fee structure of this university? How to get study visa for it?
  18. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
3rd June 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure to study B.Sc Nursing in Australia? How can I get study visa for it?

Hi, may i know the scope and duration of critical care nursing course after the completion of bsc in nursing?
30th July 2019, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure to study B.Sc Nursing in Australia? How can I get study visa for it?

Fees for Bsc nursing in Brisbane in australia
31st July 2019, 02:50 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Fees for Bsc nursing in Brisbane in australia
The full tuition fees for studying BSc(nursing) in Brisbane(Australia) is around INR 40 Lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?