9th October 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Graduate Certificate in Applied Aerospace Manufacturing in Fanshawe College for a Diploma Aeronautical student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a Diploma Aeronautical Engineering student and I am interested to study Graduate Certificate in Applied Aerospace Manufacturing from Fanshawe College. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

4th December 2019, 07:17 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Graduate Certificate in Applied Aerospace Manufacturing in Fanshawe College for a Diploma Aeronautical student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility criteria to pursue Graduate Certificate in Applied Aerospace Manufacturing in Fanshawe College:
1. You must have a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, or Degree in Engineering or equivalent international degree in the field of engineering.
2. You must have an IELTS overall grade of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each of the subtests.
3. You must have work experience in the field of aerospace manufacturing/engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?