9th October 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get a Graduate Certificate in Applied Aerospace Manufacturing admission in Fanshawe College?

I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required for getting admission in Fanshawe College for Graduate Certificate in Applied Aerospace Manufacturing course? Please let me know about the documents immediately.

4th December 2019, 07:23 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a Graduate Certificate in Applied Aerospace Manufacturing admission in Fanshawe College?

Following Documents are required to pursue Graduate Certificate in Applied Aerospace Manufacturing course at Fanshawe College:
1. Scanned copies of high school transcripts and graduation certificates.
2. Proof of English Language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL or IELTS.
3. Receipt of a $100 CAD Application fee.
4. Certified copy of your professional work experience.
5. Updated CV or Resume.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?