9th October 2019, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Graduate Certificate in Applied Aerospace Manufacturing in Fanshawe College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do Graduate Certificate in Applied Aerospace Manufacturing course from Fanshawe College. I just want to know what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

4th December 2019, 07:05 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Graduate Certificate in Applied Aerospace Manufacturing in Fanshawe College? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

The entrance examination is not required to pursue a Graduate Certificate in the Applied Aerospace Manufacturing program at Fanshawe College. However, you need to show the proof of English Language proficiency demonstrated by TOEFL or IELTS.

You must have a TOEFL score of 88 for the Internet-based test and IELTS overall score of 6.5 with no score less than 6.0 in any of the four bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?