8th March 2020, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Law and Management) at the Bangor University for an LLB student?

I am studying in LLB and after completing my Graduation, I want to study MBA(Law and Management) from Bangor University. I just want to know what the eligibility criteria are for studying this course in this university?

26th February 2023, 02:40 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Law and Management) at the Bangor University for an LLB student?

Yes, LLB graduates are generally eligible to apply for an MBA (Law and Management) program at Bangor University, subject to meeting other admission requirements such as academic achievements, work experience, and English language proficiency.

The Bangor University offers an MBA in Law and Management as a postgraduate program. The eligibility criteria for this program may include:

Academic Requirements: Applicants are expected to hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent from a recognized institution. For the MBA in Law and Management, the degree may be in Law, Business, Management or a related field.

Work Experience: Most MBA programs require applicants to have some professional work experience. The amount of experience required may vary depending on the program. For the MBA in Law and Management, some relevant experience in a legal or business field may be preferred.

English Language Proficiency: As the program is taught in English, international students may need to provide evidence of their proficiency in the English language. This may be done through a test such as IELTS or TOEFL.

Other Requirements: Applicants may also be required to provide letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and a resume/CV.

It is recommended to visit the Bangor University's official website or contact the admissions office for the most up-to-date and specific eligibility criteria for the MBA in Law and Management program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?