31st May 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for AIPMT or Sikkim entrance exam for MBBS? Should I go to Russia for pursuing MBBS or pursue it here in India?

Hi My name is Hamid Saifi,

I have completed my Secondary with 70% and My Senior secondary with 47 % with Physics, Chemistry Biology as Main.
My Secondary Class was completed in 2008 and I have Competed my Senior secondary in 2015 So there is a Gap in my Secondary Education and Senior secondary Education,

I asked MCI that whether I am eligible to Go for MBBS in Russia They have said yes I can Join MBBS Abroad Because I fall under OBC Category,

Please Let me know that My DOB is 30 September 1989, That means I am 25 Years Old In July.

Can you please let me know that whether I am eligible to go for AIPMT OR SIKKIM ENTRANCE OR FOR DEHRADOON,
I know I am late in deciding my career Choice, Please let me know
Which is best for me to do.

To go Russia For MBBS or to try here with Entrance, Also I cannot afford to pay hefty amount to secure admission like Donations, I can only afford Tuition and other charges of Private university.

Please help I have only 40 days to take admission.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Hamid saifi

1st June 2016, 08:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for AIPMT or Sikkim entrance exam for MBBS? Should I go to Russia for pursuing MBBS or pursue it here in India?

To be eligible to appear in AIPMT examination, you must have completed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Bio-Technology and should have passed English in the Qualifying Examination from a recognised Board/University. You must be at least 17 years of age and the maximum age is 25 years to appear in AIPMT examination.

To be eligible to appear in Sikkim entrance examination, you must have passed 12th standard with minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology taken together. The minimum age is 17 years as on 31st December of the year of examination there is no maximum age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?