22nd March 2020, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEng(Civil Engineering Design and Construction) Hons at Nottingham Trent University?

Dear Sir, I am a student of BTech course. I want to join Nottingham Trent University to study MEng(Civil Engineering Design and Construction) Hons. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

26th February 2023, 02:34 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Civil Engineering Design and Construction) Hons at Nottingham Trent University?

To be eligible for the MEng (Civil Engineering Design and Construction) Hons program at Nottingham Trent University, candidates are required to meet the following criteria:

A minimum of BBB grades at A-level, including at least one maths-based subject or equivalent qualifications (such as BTEC Extended Diploma in a relevant subject).
GCSE Maths and English at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent).
English language proficiency, as the program is taught in English. Candidates whose first language is not English may be required to provide proof of English proficiency through an approved English language test such as IELTS or TOEFL.

In addition to the above eligibility criteria, candidates may also be required to submit a personal statement, academic references, and attend an interview to demonstrate their interest and suitability for the program.

It is important to note that meeting the eligibility criteria does not guarantee admission, as the selection process also takes into consideration factors such as academic achievement, relevant work experience, and other achievements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?