4th December 2018, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MEng(Water Management) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying MEng(Water Management) from Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

5th February 2019, 04:37 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study MEng(Water Management) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

Eligibility criteria

-Admission to the Master‘s programme in Water Engineering requires a good or excellent university degree completed over a standard course duration of at least 7 semesters or at least 210 credits in the subjects of Water Management, Civil Engineering or a strongly related field.

-Applicants who cannot meet the requirement for 210 credits but can provide evidence of at least 180 credits will be given the opportunity to obtain the missing 30 credits over one semester of a Bachelor‘s programme before the start of the Master‘s course.

-In addition, evidence must be provided of knowledge of the English language to level B2 of the Common European Framework (recommendations).

Evidence of the necessary English language skills can be provided in the form of:

-IELTS exam - 5 Punkte or
-Cambridge exam - First Certificate in English FCE (A-C) or
-TOEIC - 541 Punkte or
-TOEFL iBT - 87 Punkte (computer based) or
-UNIcert II or
-ALTE level - Level 3 or
-equivalent tests
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?