21st April 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for correspondence course like BSc Honors in Physics? I am preparing for IIT JEE entrance

this year i am preparing for IIT JEE entrance , so if i can apply for a correspondence course like B.SC honors in physics , so suggest me some ways urgently

31st March 2015, 08:56 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Can I apply for correspondence course like BSc Honors in Physics? I am preparing for IIT JEE entrance

You can apply for B.Sc. honours in physics even if you are preparing for IIT JEE entrance exam. But you should be mindful that you have only two attempts at JEE. First attempt would be the same year you give your board exams and the second attempt would be next consecutive year.

IIT JEE has the reputation to be India's toughest engineering entrance exam. So you should prepare for that without any hurdle in your way. At least you should plan it that way. If things go your way after you give the JEE, you can leave your B.Sc. and join IITs and if they don't, then you can go ahead with your B.Sc. without having an year gap. But you must understand that it will be a correspondence degree, which is not equivalent to a regular degree course.

If the question was just that whether you can join or not, then you can certainly join B.Sc. honours.
1st April 2015, 01:20 AM
Samerjeet singh
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for correspondence course like BSc Honors in Physics? I am preparing for IIT JEE entrance

hello
it does not matter for what you are preparing for you can easily apply for bsc honor in physics.
because there is no restriction for this. almost all the university under university grant commision has this facility
some famous university for correspondence bsc honor physics are:-
1 himachal pradesh university shimla.
2 delhi university
3 punjab university
4 central university
5 all state universities
6 lovely professional university
7 GNDU amritsar
you can do from these university
bye

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?