7th September 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Integrated Circuit Design) in German Institute of Science and Technology for BTech(ECE) student?

Hi everyone, I am a ECE student of BTech and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS(Integrated Circuit Design) from German Institute of Science and Technology. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

9th September 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Integrated Circuit Design) in German Institute of Science and Technology for BTech(ECE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am a ECE student of BTech and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MS(Integrated Circuit Design) from German Institute of Science and Technology. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

Applicant must have completed at least a 3 year Bachelor’s Degree (Honors) or its equivalent in Electrical, Electronics Engineering or a closely related discipline from a university with recognized standing with at least a 2nd upper honors or equivalent are eligible to study MS in Integrated Circuit Design at German Institute of Science and Technology. Therefore, BTech ECE students are eligible to study the MS in Integrated Circuit Design at German Institute of Science and Technology. Students have to clear the English language test TOEFL / IELTS (at least 6.5) for the admission to study MS in Integrated Circuit Design at German Institute of Science and Technology. German Institute of Science and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?