7th September 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship to study MS(Integrated Circuit Design) in German Institute of Science and Technology?

I have a keen interest to study MS(Integrated Circuit Design) in German Institute of Science and Technology. But it’s expenses is huge. So, I just want to know that I can get any scholarship for this course? And kindly tell me the duration of this MS(Integrated Circuit Design) course.

13th September 2018, 08:06 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Can I get scholarship to study MS(Integrated Circuit Design) in German Institute of Science and Technology?

Yes, there are several different scholarship program available in the institution. you can apply for them.

Few scholarship program are mentioned below

-Industry Scholarships
-TUM Asia & DAAD Scholarships
-TUM Asia Scholarships

Duration of this MS(Integrated Circuit Design) course is 2 years.

Hope this will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?