7th September 2018, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Integrated Circuit Design) in German Institute of Science and Technology?

Respected Sir, I want to join German Institute of Science and Technology for studying MS(Integrated Circuit Design). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

9th September 2018, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Integrated Circuit Design) in German Institute of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to join German Institute of Science and Technology for studying MS(Integrated Circuit Design). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this Institute Kindly tell me asap.

There is no information about entrance examination is mentioned in the German Institute of Science and Technology website for the admission to study MS in Integrated Circuit Design. Therefore, there is no entrance examination available to study MS in Integrated Circuit Design at German Institute of Science and Technology. Admission to the MS in Integrated Circuit Design course at German Institute of Technology is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations, English language score, etc. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?