13th February 2021, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Project Management) in New York University

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech course. I want to study MS(Project Management) in the New York University. In this case, am I eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

17th February 2021, 09:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MS(Project Management) in New York University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech course. I want to study MS(Project Management) in the New York University. In this case, am I eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!
If you have scored good in GRE and TOEFL then you are eligible to get admission in MS in Project Management in New York University.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?