18th June 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University for BBA(H) student?

Hi Sir, I am a student of BBA(H) and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MSc(Business Management) from Dublin City University. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University?
  2. Detailed information about MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University?
  4. Duration of MS in Ireland? Is MS affordable in Ireland?
  5. Job opportunities through MSc(Business Management) of Dublin City University?
  6. List of Management universities in Dublin, Ireland
  7. Eligibility to study M.E.(Biosystems and Food Engineering) in University College Dublin for B.E.(Food Technology) student?
  8. Which are the exam centres of SSC? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to study MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin for BTech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  10. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Sports Management) with scholarship in University of Dublin?
  11. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  12. Procedure to get study visa for MS course at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? Eligibility, requirements and fees to study?
  13. MBA and Master degree in Advanced Wealth Management course available in University College Dublin, Ireland? How to get admission?
  14. Eligibility to study MS(Nonprofit Management and Leadership) in Walden University for BCA(H) student?
  15. Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management and Development) in Catholic University of Cameroon for BCom student? Requirements to get admission? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to study LLM(Comparative Media Law) in Independent College Dublin?
  17. Eligibility to study MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University for BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  18. Is it possible to study Renewable Energy Resources in Dublin University for a candidate who has completed B.Tech in 5 years?
27th June 2018, 06:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University for BBA(H) student?

Eligibility to pursue MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University is as follows.*

>Students must have a first class Bachelor’s degree from a recognised top ranking university with a minimum of 60% average across all semesters.

>Those students who have studied at the grassroots level, can be considered with the average average mark of 65% or more.

>Students must have qualified in English Proficiency Test such as IELTS, TOFEL or PTE.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?