26th August 2018, 04:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Health Economics and Health Policy) in University of Birmingham for BSc(MLT) student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BSc MLT student and I am interested to study MSc(Health Economics and Health Policy) from University of Birmingham in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

27th August 2018, 01:43 PM
Raksha M S

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Health Economics and Health Policy) in University of Birmingham for BSc(MLT) student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility criteria is mentioned below:

This program is appropriate for individuals as of now working in the social insurance part (in both people in general and private divisions, including the pharmaceutical business)

who wish to enhance their comprehension of and abilities in wellbeing financial aspects.

It might likewise hold any importance with new graduates who wish to seek after a vocation in wellbeing financial aspects or potentially wellbeing administrations look into.

The course does not require a first degree in financial matters. Understudies who do have a first degree in financial matters might be occupied with our MSc in Health Economics and Econometrics.

hope this will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?