18th October 2018, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Medical Biology) in Radboud University Nijmegen?

Dear Sir, I am a student of MBBS course. I want to join Radboud University Nijmegen to study MSc(Medical Biology). So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

14th November 2018, 01:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Medical Biology) in Radboud University Nijmegen?

Eligibility to study MSc(Medical Biology) in Radboud University Nijmegen is;

You must have completed Bachelor's degree in Biomedical Sciences or related area from any recognized university thst should be equivalent to a Dutch university diploma.

You must have a score card of English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOEFL/Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE).

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.ru.nl/english/education/...tional-degree/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?