25th November 2018, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Business course in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences for Bachelor in International Business course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

2nd December 2018, 04:23 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Business course in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

In order to enroll for Bachelor in International Business course you will not need to appear for any entrance examination. However you must have certificate of an English language proficiency test i.e. IELTS/TOEFL. You may have to face an assessment or interview.
3rd December 2018, 10:24 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in International Business course in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

If you want to pursue Bachelor in International Business course in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, you need to appear in the English Proficiency Test such as TOFEL or IELTS or Cambridge test. Once you have cleared any of these tests, you are eligible to pursue International Business course in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
For more details visit;
http://www.amsterdamuas.com/programm...-criteria.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?