14th May 2019, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

How to study Bachelor in International Business with scholarship in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Bachelor in International Business in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences and I want scholarship for this course. I just want to know that how can I get scholarship for this course in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

20th May 2019, 01:04 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How to study Bachelor in International Business with scholarship in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?

To study Bachelor in International Business with Scholarship in Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences:

1) Sign up in studielink.
http://www.hva.studielink.nl/

2) When you have signed up in studielink and possess a non dutch secondary school diploma, you will automatically receive an invitation by email from the central student administration (CSA) to submit copies before a certain deadline of your non dutch diplomas and previous education for evaluation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?