11th October 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences for studying ME(Electrical Engineering)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

19th October 2018, 07:03 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?

There are no entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences. Language of instruction at Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences is German. Hence you have to prove the adequate language skills in German in the form of:
Sprachdiplom" or "Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom",
or
the Goethe Institute’s "Zentrale Oberstufenprüfung"

the "Sprachdiplom der Kultusministerkonferenz Stufe II"
or
the "deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (DSH Stufe 2)", or

TestDaF (minimun 16 total points & minimun level 3 in the examination modules)
or
TELC Deutsch C1 Hochschule.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.hs-magdeburg.de/en/studi...nrollment.html
19th October 2018, 07:08 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?

There are no entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences. Language of instruction at Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences is German. Hence you have to prove the adequate language skills in German in the form of:
Sprachdiplom" or "Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom",
or
the Goethe Institute’s "Zentrale Oberstufenprüfung"

the "Sprachdiplom der Kultusministerkonferenz Stufe II"
or
the "deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang (DSH Stufe 2)", or

TestDaF (minimun 16 total points & minimun level 3 in the examination modules)
or
TELC Deutsch C1 Hochschule.

The standard period of study for that program is 3 semesters.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.hs-magdeburg.de/en/studi...nrollment.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?