23rd June 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

I just want to know the structure of the course, named, MS(Mechanical Engineering) which is offered in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fees of ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  3. Benefits of studying ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  4. Important dates of ME(Civil Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  5. How can I apply to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  6. Entrance exams available to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  7. Can I pay course fee of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in EMI mode to Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  8. Eligibility to get MS(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  9. Requirements to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at Stendal University of Applied Sciences, Magdeburg?
  10. Entrance exam to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  11. Course structure and duration of MBA(Tourism) in Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Multipurpose Health Worker in Institute of Applied Health Sciences, Kolkata? -- [New]
  15. Course structure & duration of BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  17. Course structure and duration of MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster?
  18. Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
26th June 2018, 05:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

"MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences"

>Course duration:- MS(Mechanical Engineering) course duration of 3 semesters.

>Course structure:

MS(Mechanical Engineering) course relates to activities focused on the fields of:

Product development,

Product testing and

Innovative manufacturing technologies.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?