15th October 2018, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MS(Medical Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) in University of Genoa? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in University of Genoa for studying MS(Medical Pharmaceutical Biotechnology)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

11th February 2019, 08:42 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MS(Medical Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) in University of Genoa? Duration of this course?

-In order to pursue MS(Medical Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) in University of Genoa, you need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English

You need to take at least one exams from the following standardized graduate and college admission tests such as GRE, GMAT and SAT

Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study MS(Medical Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) in University of Genoa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?