11th November 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Professional Software Development) in Ulster University? Requirements to get admission?

Hello, I am a student of BTech, studying in final semester. I want admission in Ulster University for doing Professional Software Development in MSc. Kindly tell me what are the requirements to do this MSc in this university? Also tell me what entrance exam I have to give?

19th November 2018, 11:26 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Professional Software Development) in Ulster University? Requirements to get admission?

-In order to pursue MSc, you need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS

You need to take at least one exams from the following standardized graduate and college admission tests such as GRE, GMAT and SAT

Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study MS.

Requirements

-Bachelor's degree
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?