9th February 2015, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?

Sir/Mam,

After doing bpt here in india is there any scope of good job out of our country .?
means the graduation from india is valid in abroad or not or we have to study again many years for getting job in other country .?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  2. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  3. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  4. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  5. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
  6. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  8. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  9. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  10. How to do my higher studies in abroad after finishing BSc IT
  11. How to go abroad for higher studies after graduation in Fine Arts? What is the procedure to get admission and what is the scope of doing higher studies from abroad?
  12. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  13. How to go abroad after finishing higher studies? What are the facilities to go abroad?
  14. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  15. Can I pursue my further studies from abroad after completion of matriculation with 68% marks? What's the procedure for the same? Can I get part time job in abroad during my studies?
  16. What should I do after BAMS?
  17. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  18. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
9th February 2015, 05:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?

It is very difficult to get a job in Aboard, directly. Even if you get any job, you will have difficulties during VISA processing. That was the reason, why most of the students move to aboard for their higher studies and after completing their education, they will search for a job to settle there, which was somewhat easy process. So, i suggest you to get admission in any course at any foreign university and after completing your course, you can try for a job in Aboard and you can settle there.
10th February 2015, 06:24 PM
praddy11
Junior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?

You may get a job but you need to have work permit for that particular country ...!!!
Graduation in India is valid but getting direct job and visa is difficult task,
17th June 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get job abroad after completing bachelors with physics in India ?
Should I do masters there?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?