25th December 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?

sir
i m doing my BDS and would like to do my MDS abroad...
can i do MDS in abroad after completing my BDS in india??!!
and how about the jobs...
can i do there??????????

27th December 2014, 08:44 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?

The clear cut answer to your question is Yes you can study MDS in abroad if you can afford it. Well of course after satisfying all the eligibility criteria. Right now you are still into studying Bachelor of Dentistry. Once you have got your graduation degree, you can prepare for the GRE/ TOEFL/ IELTS etc test for English and other aptitude tests which enables you to qualify for a foreign university across the globe.

Then after clearing these tests you can go for studying masters in Dentistry in suitable medical colleges which your ranks fetches you. Furthermore if you can't afford the cost of studying in abroad you can also apply for a study loan and then repay afterwards. It is a very difficult choice to make just because the interest rates are quite higher. Although with a dental degree in hand your chances are good enough. Go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?