5th October 2019, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering admission in ONCAMPUS Coventry? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Sir, I want to secure admission in ONCAMPUS Coventry for studying Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering course. I would like to know which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in this institute for this course?

10th October 2019, 03:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering admission in ONCAMPUS Coventry? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination is not required to pursue Master Qualifying Program at ONCAMPUS Coventry. However, as a nonnative English speaker, you are required to submit proof of English language proficiency IELTS. IELTS score of 5.5 band or equivalent, with no single element less than 5.0 is required to secure admission in ONCAMPUS Coventry.
11th October 2019, 02:21 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering admission in ONCAMPUS Coventry? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get Master Qualifying Programme in Engineering admission in ONCAMPUS Coventry as follows :

Minimum Qualification :Successfully completed your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university.

-English language proficiency test score IELTS with 6.0 and above with no single element less than 5.5.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?