18th September 2019, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) admission in Griffith College Ireland? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Sir, I want to secure admission in Griffith College Ireland for studying MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) course. I would like to know which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in this college for this course?

24th September 2019, 06:59 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) admission in Griffith College Ireland? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Griffith College Ireland

Program Name : MSc(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology)

-Bachelor's degree in level 8.
-English language proficiency test score :IELTS score 6.5 and above or TOEFL score 92 and above (if applicable)
-2 reference letters.
-Letter of recommendation.
-Updated CV.
-Official copy of the student’s transcripts.
-Statement of Purpose.
-Copy of the picture page of your passport.

Check out with Official website : https://www.griffith.ie/faculties/ph...ess-management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?